Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police hunt for owner of bike taken in suspected burglary
8:30am Monday 19th August 2013 in News
Police are seeking the Russian owner of an expensive bike taken in a suspected burglary.
The Specialized bike, along with jewellery and several thousand pounds in cash, was found by police officers who stopped a black Volkswagen Golf on the A27 at Arundel on Sunday.
Detectives have traced the bike through its serial number to someone called Kiselev but have no contact details for the bike’s owner.
Sussex Police have asked anyone who might know the rightful owner to contact them on 101, quoting serial 447 of 11/08.
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.