Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
From Thai restaurant to French creperie for Ship Street shop
8:34am Friday 23rd August 2013 in News
A creperie is to take over the site of a former Thai restaurant.
Plans have been submitted to install new signs on the front of the King and I, in Ship Street, Brighton.
A decision on approval for the plans will take place by October 10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.