Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman airlifted to hospital after serious car crash in Bexhill
7:46am Thursday 29th August 2013 in News
An elderly woman has been airlifted to hospital after a car crash on the A259 in Bexhill.
As a result, the B2182 Holders Hill in Bexhill is closed in both directions between the A269 Buckhurst Road junction and the A259 King Offa Way junction.
The incident is causing long delays, and is expected to cause morning rush hour problems for commuters.
Bexhill Community Fire Station were called to the Holliers Hill area of Bexhill at 1.19am this morning where they had to free one person from their car.
The car had crashed with a van and there were two further casualities who required treatment.
The fire crew left the incident at 2.13am.
If you witnessed the crash or got caught in the traffic email email@example.com.
- Burglars steal safe from Seaford funeral sirectors
- Police investigate Eastbourne consultants over alleged fictitious investments
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- £30m redevelopment plans revealed for two Sussex hospitals
- New map reveals 20mph zone for Brighton and Hove
Comments are closed on this article.