Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crews called to grain dryer fire in Shoreham
8:10am Sunday 1st September 2013 in News
Firefighters were called after a machine used to dry out crops caught alight.
Crews from Shoreham and Hove were sent to farmland off Mill Hill in Shoreham after the fire broke out just after 5pm yesterday.
A West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said the fire was put out within an hour and it had started accidentally.
Nobody was hurt in the incident.
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Schoolboy taken to hospital after being hit by car
- Brighton and Hove schools are doing better than ever but attainment divide is still in evidence
- Judge in Ricardo Pisano murder case has said he will accept majority ruling
Comments are closed on this article.