Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Has Doctor Who been caught short in Lewes?
10:03am Wednesday 11th September 2013 in News
We've all heard of Doctor Who – but could this be a visit from Doctor Loo?
This time-travelling Tardis toilet passed through four dimensions to land in a field near Lewes.
Do you know the time lord behind the puzzling portaloo? Contact the news desk on 01273 544512.
Did this story make you chuckle? Here are some more recent quirkies to tickle your fancy:
- Hastings white witch’s warning over Halloween cons
- East Preston buggy rider’s torrent of abuse from drivers
- Hula hoop flashmob proposal has Brighton lovebirds engaged
- Horsham teenager dresses as chicken to give out hundreds of free bars on chocolate
- Nail-biting attempt for world record attempt at Worthing beauty salon
Comments are closed on this article.