Sussex Police Chief Constable to face questions on Balcombe anti-fracking protest policing (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex Police Chief Constable to face questions on Balcombe anti-fracking protest policing
9:36am Friday 20th September 2013 in News
Sussex's police comissioner is quizzing the force's top officer about the anti-fracking protest in Balcombe.
Katy Bourne said: "It is my role to hold the Chief Constable to account on behalf of the public.
"I have received several questions from residents about the policing operation in Balcombe and, as a result, I will be addressing these issues during an accountability meeting with the Chief Constable.
A spokesman said a recording of the webcast will be shared online shortly after the meeting and we will bring that to you as soon as it is avaiable..
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.