Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Tenth year of Brighton Art Fair is worth making waves about
2:30pm Friday 20th September 2013 in News
Waves were being made ahead of a highly-anticipated art fair.
Brighton Art Fair 2013 returned to the city yesterday to celebrate its 10th year of being the largest annual art exhibition on the south coast.
The fair selects the most talented painters, printmakers, photographers and sculptors, along with artist groups and Sussex-based galleries, for a four-day creative extravaganza.
Artist Natalie Martin’s work of the Brighton and Hove seascape is pictured being taken to the Brighton Dome ahead of the fair’s opening last night.
The fair finishes this Sunday, with advance tickets available at £6.00 online or on the door for £7.50 per person.
For more information visit brightonartfair.co.uk.
- Two Whitehawk FC players charged with match fixing
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Crash on Shoreham flyover closes both lanes of the A27 westbound
- Concerns grow for missing 14-year-old Southwater girl
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
Comments are closed on this article.