Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Burgess Hill ladies fighting flab in aid of blind veteran fund
4:30pm Friday 20th September 2013 in News
These ladies have teamed up to fight the flab for a good cause.
Fitness instructor Nikki Bailey from Burgess Hill has taken a group of four ladies under her wing and challenged them to lose 8lbs in two months.
The #FitTastic Lose 8lbs in 8 Weeks challenge is raising money for the Blind Veterans charity.
Nikki herself lost three stone through a sponsored diet and marathon races.
The ladies taking part are Jen Smith, Sarah Mepham, Nicky Conticell and Jennie Samarasinghe.
Nikki said: “Seeing how much the others want to succeed spurs me on. It’s all about team effort.”
To support the ladies visit justgiving.com/FitTastic2013 or text DIET80 £2 to 70070.
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
- Heroic work of the police and public recognised
Comments are closed on this article.