Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing teenager injured in hit and run
7:39pm Thursday 26th September 2013 in News
A teenager was knocked from his bike in a hit and run.
The 16-year-old, from Worthing, suffered bruising to his knee and hip after being knocked from his black BMX at the roundabout linking Littlehampton Road and Yeoman Road in Durrington when at about 7.50pm on Wednesday.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to the silvercar involved in the incident which did not stop and continued towards the Centenary House roundabout.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1428 of 25 September.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Our heroes on the streets - veterans among rising homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Fish die after "significant" pollution incidents hit West Sussex
- Rogue lorry drivers targeted in smuggling crackdown
- Kitty in the City needs new van
- Bank robbers strike in Haywards Heath
Comments are closed on this article.