Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Flooding on the tracks delays Sussex trains
4:59pm Wednesday 1st January 2014 in News
Flooding on the tracks between Redhill and Bognor are delaying trains by up to 90 minutes.
Flooding between Christs Hospital and Three Bridges is causing delays of up to 90 minutes between these stations.
Network Rail said there is no current estimate for when a normal service will resume.
Trains are being diverted via Brighton.
Trains between London Charing Cross and Hastings have been delayed by flooding at Wadhurst.
For more information visit www.networkrail.co.uk.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.