Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Flooding on the tracks delays Sussex trains
4:59pm Wednesday 1st January 2014 in News
Flooding on the tracks between Redhill and Bognor are delaying trains by up to 90 minutes.
Flooding between Christs Hospital and Three Bridges is causing delays of up to 90 minutes between these stations.
Network Rail said there is no current estimate for when a normal service will resume.
Trains are being diverted via Brighton.
Trains between London Charing Cross and Hastings have been delayed by flooding at Wadhurst.
For more information visit www.networkrail.co.uk.
- Greater Brighton "City Deal" signed, promising £170m boost for local digital businesses
- Boy, five, airlifted to hospital after being knocked over by horse
- Agatha Christie whodunnit gremlins leave Eastbourne audience in the dark
- Meet Your Argus - in the pub
- Police investigating report woman, 19, was raped in Crawley churchyard
Comments are closed on this article.