Flooding is once again threatening to affect thousands of Sussex homes.
Weeks of heavy rain and gale force winds have already seen swathes of the county deluged.
And the weather is set to combine with high tides with warnings of coastal flooding.
We want to know if you think more should be done to try and prevent flooding in the county.
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes
Should more money be spent on coastal and river flood defences?
Or is it simply an act of nature that cannot be stopped?
Would you buy a house in a flood risk area?
Let us know using the comment feature below and take part in our poll.