Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick tunnel reopens following A27 crash
7:30am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
UPDATE: The Southwick Tunnel has reopened following a crash which caused long delays on the A27 this morning.
Police reported two vehicles collided on the westbound carriageway.
Two people are said to be injured but their injuries are not thought to be serious.
The Southwick Tunnel was initially closed in both directions. The eastbound carriageway was quickly reopened, while the westbound stayed closed until mid-morning.
Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
- Man jailed for cutting off puppy's tail
- Four women fight outside pub
- Elderly woman receives 285 scam letters in six months
- Man charged with careless driving over A27 crash
- Sea Life Centre treats 100 children to mark milestone
Comments are closed on this article.