Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Motorbike dumped and burnt in Crawley cul-de-sac
7:31am Thursday 16th January 2014 in News
A motorbike was dumped and set alight in a cul-de-sac.
Firefighters from Crawley Fire Station were called to the motorbike on fire in Marion Road in Crawley at 4.55am this morning.
Crews spent about 30 minutes at the scene dealing with the situation.
- Charity grant for male sexual abuse support group
- Russell Brand meets Curly Watts' wife in Brighton
- Davina McCall: 'fundraising exploits left me in dark place'
- Holly Willoughby posts 'surprise' baby news
- Thieves target cars parked in beauty spots
Comments are closed on this article.