Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Eastbourne flooding last call out for East Sussex firefighters in 12 hours
7:36am Thursday 16th January 2014 in News
Firefighters had to pump water away from the back garden of a home.
Crew from Eastbourne Fire station were called out at 6.45pm last night to clear away rain water which had gathered in a resident’s garden and was lapping against their house.
The incident was the last call-out for firefighters in East Sussex for more than 12 hours in what fire service staff were calling an “exceptionally quiet” night.
- Colour, confidence, floats and lots of Pride
- Flying the flag to show police support for Pride
- So much to enjoy at Pride
- Teenager killed by train was being bullied
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Owners ‘ignored sprinkler advice’
Comments are closed on this article.