Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Eastbourne flooding last call out for East Sussex firefighters in 12 hours
7:36am Thursday 16th January 2014 in News
Firefighters had to pump water away from the back garden of a home.
Crew from Eastbourne Fire station were called out at 6.45pm last night to clear away rain water which had gathered in a resident’s garden and was lapping against their house.
The incident was the last call-out for firefighters in East Sussex for more than 12 hours in what fire service staff were calling an “exceptionally quiet” night.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
Comments are closed on this article.