Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two multi-car crashes on M23 and A27 causing long delays
Updated 11:22am Tuesday 21st January 2014 in News
A three car collision on the M23 and a three car and one lorry crash on the A27 have caused long delays for motorists this morning.
The M23 crash happened at about 8.50am near Gatwick Airport at the Welcome Roundabout, Airport Way. No-one was injured and the scene was cleared by emergency services by 9.25am.
The A27 crash involved a lorry and a black Vauxhall Vectra car on the westbound A27 Lewes bypass near the Kingston roundabout. One lane was reopened at about 10.45am. No serious injuries were reported.
Just witnessed the aftermath of a horrible crash at Kingston Roundabout. Standstill tailbacks A27 Westbound. Be careful driving in the Fog!— Jay Jasper (@_JayJasper) January 21, 2014
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.