Sussex is set for another wet weekend as heavy rain and strong winds are forecast for Sunday.
The Met Office has issued a yellow severe weather warning for rain for West Sussex from 6am to 11.45pm.
The meterolgoical group's chief forecaster said: "Another Atlantic frontal system is forecast to cross the UK during Sunday. Rainfall accumulations of over 20 mm are expected in many western parts, with the greatest risk of flooding in southwestern areas along with Northern Ireland.
"Strong winds are also expected. Gales are likely, especially along exposed coasts, with gusts of 50 to 60 mph."
Residents are being warned of the potential of disruption to travel and possible flooding.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week