Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Trains between Brighton and Hove delayed due to dangerous tree
Updated 5:31pm Friday 24th January 2014 in News
Trains between Hove and Brighton are set to be disrupted until about 4.30pm as engineers try to remove a tree.
The offending tree is in danger of falling onto the railway line between the two stations and so the line will be blocked while work is carried out.
Some services will be diverted via Preston Park to access Brighton, some services will be started / terminated at Hove and some of the shuttle services between Hove and Brighton will be cancelled.
Journey times may be extended by up to 10 minutes according to Network Rail.
- Four arrested over letter bomb sent to Brighton's army careers office
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
- Drinkers locked out of pub besiege staff and customers
- Workman who died after pier fall named
Comments are closed on this article.