Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Talking point: Should party houses be banned?
11:09am Thursday 30th January 2014 in News
Distraught neighbours have recounted horror stories of living next to party houses in Brighton and Hove.
We want to know if you think they should be banned from the city.
Are they a blight on the city and a nuisance to residents we could do without?
Or do they bring in vital money into the local economy.
Have your say below.
- Four arrested over letter bomb sent to Brighton's army careers office
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
- Drinkers locked out of pub besiege staff and customers
- Workman who died after pier fall named
Comments are closed on this article.