A fire broke out in a tanning shop yesterday.
Four fire engines from across Brighton and Hove raced to The Tanning Shop in Western Road at 4.30pm following reports of the blaze, the cause of which is being investigated.
Buses and taxis were affected as firefighters continued to tackle the blaze, which broke out during the rush hour, until 6.15pm.
An East Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: “We were called to a fire in a tanning shop. No one has been injured.”
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over