Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Storrington road closure for £150,000 drainage works
Updated 7:24pm Sunday 2nd February 2014 in News
A major road will close for flood prevention improvements.
The A283 at Storrington will be shut from February 15 to 17 and from February 22 to 24.
The work is part of a £153,000 scheme to improve the drainage system serving the road to the east of the village.
A signed diversion for road- users will be in place for both closures.
Two-way traffic lights have been in place on the A283 since work began on January 20.
The project is expected to be completed by early March.
For more details visit www.westsussex.gov.uk.
- Clean-up operation underway after 'intense' south coast storm
- Huge incinerator given planning permission in Sussex
- Brighton hosts national festival that celebrates young innovation
- Police appeal to trace robber with knife who stole £450 from Bexhill newsagent
- Shoreham dishwasher fire put out with garden hose
Comments are closed on this article.