A major road will close for flood prevention improvements.
The A283 at Storrington will be shut from February 15 to 17 and from February 22 to 24.
The work is part of a £153,000 scheme to improve the drainage system serving the road to the east of the village.
A signed diversion for road- users will be in place for both closures.
Two-way traffic lights have been in place on the A283 since work began on January 20.
The project is expected to be completed by early March.
For more details visit www.westsussex.gov.uk.
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser