Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Eastbourne man left fighting for life after crash in Pevensey
8:32am Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A man is fighting for his life after a crash in Pevensey yesterday.
The 60-year-old man was air lifted to hospital following the crash on the B 2191 High Street, Pevensey, near the junction with Pevensey Park Road.
It happened just after 7.30pm yesterday when a Hyundai Coupe collided with a parked Mini Cooper.
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
The Eastbourne man was a passenger in the car and suffered injuries which are currently assessed as life threatening.
A 33-year-old Eastbourne woman who was driving the car, and her other passenger, a 15-year old girl also from Eastbourne, were taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton to be treated for minor facial injuries.
The road was closed for five hours while emergency services attended to the casualties and cleared the scene, and police gathered evidence.
PC Jonathan Cooper of the Sussex Road Policing Unit at Polegate said; "If you saw what happened please contact us as soon as possible via 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Astwood."
Comments are closed on this article.