A man arrested in connection with a fire in Littlehampton which killed a 24-year-old man has been bailed until March 20.
The 29-year-old man from Bognor Regis was arrested on suspicion of murder and was questioned by detectives yesterday.
Police were called to a fire at a property in South Parade at 12.47am on Thursday, September 12.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week
Terry Davies, 24, died in the fire.
The investigation was passed to Surrey and Sussex Major Crime Team when the fire was found to have been started deliberately.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Annexe.