Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man arrested after Littlehampton fire which killed Terry Davies, 24
7:41pm Thursday 6th February 2014 in News
A man arrested in connection with a fire in Littlehampton which killed a 24-year-old man has been bailed until March 20.
The 29-year-old man from Bognor Regis was arrested on suspicion of murder and was questioned by detectives yesterday.
Police were called to a fire at a property in South Parade at 12.47am on Thursday, September 12.
- Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
- Arson probe after Brighton bench set on fire
- Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
- Missing Crawley teen found "safe and unharmed"
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
Terry Davies, 24, died in the fire.
The investigation was passed to Surrey and Sussex Major Crime Team when the fire was found to have been started deliberately.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Annexe.