A Green councillor has been invited to give evidence to a prestigious Government committee.
Ian Davey, deputy leader and lead member for transport, has been invited to give evidence before the Transport Select Committee on Monday.
Brighton and Hove City Council was invited by the select committee to send a representative after its transport initiatives and provisions for cyclists were praised by members of the public.
Coun Davey said he was honoured to be invited to attend.
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes