A rural town has seen the biggest drop in home sales in the whole country.
Crowborough saw the biggest drop in home sales in the six months to September last year with a 10% fall in transactions.
The drop was in stark contrast to the rest of the country where property sales grew at their fastest annual rate in ten years in the same six months period.
Lloyds Bank research discovered that across England and Wales, 98% of towns were found to be "hot spots" with a year-on-year increase in sales compared to just over one quarter of towns a year earlier.
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over