Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crowborough drop in house prices bucks national trend
10:49am Sunday 9th February 2014 in News
A rural town has seen the biggest drop in home sales in the whole country.
Crowborough saw the biggest drop in home sales in the six months to September last year with a 10% fall in transactions.
The drop was in stark contrast to the rest of the country where property sales grew at their fastest annual rate in ten years in the same six months period.
Lloyds Bank research discovered that across England and Wales, 98% of towns were found to be "hot spots" with a year-on-year increase in sales compared to just over one quarter of towns a year earlier.
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
- Suicide bomber's brother tells Muslims not to fight in Syria
Comments are closed on this article.