Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two seriously hurt in East Grinstead crash
10:47am Tuesday 11th February 2014 in News
Two people were seriously injured in a crash in East Grinstead.
The two cars were travelling in opposite directions when they crashed just before 7.30pm on Monday February 10, in Blackwell Hollow.
The 25-year old East Grinstead man driving one of the cars, a Ford Focus, sustained head and leg injuries, and was taken to Kings College Hospital in South London.
The 33-year old woman, also from East Grinstead, who was driving the other car, a Ford Fiesta, sustained leg injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Man killed in hard shoulder motorway crash named
- Killer 'raised his fists in triumph' after fatally knocking out man
- UPDATE: 42-year-old man still alive after being hit by train
Their conditions were initially assessed as serious and no updates have been received from the hospitals so far today.
There were no passengers in either vehicle. The road was closed until 1.25am on Tuesday.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact Sussex Police via 101 or email collision.appeal@sussex,pnn.police.uk quoting serial 1345 of 10/2.
Comments are closed on this article.