Two people were seriously injured in a crash in East Grinstead.
The two cars were travelling in opposite directions when they crashed just before 7.30pm on Monday February 10, in Blackwell Hollow.
The 25-year old East Grinstead man driving one of the cars, a Ford Focus, sustained head and leg injuries, and was taken to Kings College Hospital in South London.
The 33-year old woman, also from East Grinstead, who was driving the other car, a Ford Fiesta, sustained leg injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Travellers are moved from popular park
Their conditions were initially assessed as serious and no updates have been received from the hospitals so far today.
There were no passengers in either vehicle. The road was closed until 1.25am on Tuesday.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact Sussex Police via 101 or email collision.appeal@sussex,pnn.police.uk quoting serial 1345 of 10/2.