Man rescued from Shoreham flat after kitchen fire

Man rescued from Shoreham flat after kitchen fire

Man rescued from Shoreham flat after kitchen fire

First published in News

A man had to be rescued by firefighters after a kitchen blaze.

Crews from Worthing and Lancing were called to a property in Ham Road, Shoreham, shortly after 8.30pm on Monday night.

The first floor flat had filled with smoke after a fire in the kitchen.

Wearing breathing masks, they kicked down the door and led the male occupant to safety.

He was checked over at the scene for smoke inhalation but did not need hospital treatment.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:00am Tue 18 Feb 14

imfree! says...

No this just isn't true...I heard it was a load of sausages
No this just isn't true...I heard it was a load of sausages imfree!
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree