Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Thieves steal Etchingham village postbox
1:36pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
Cheeky thieves have stolen a post-box from a village high street.
The small postbox was unscrewed and removed from a telegraph pole near to Etchingham Church in the High Street of the village near Heathfield between 4.20pm on Wednesday and 4.20pm on Thursday.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said it is unknown at this stage whether there was any mail in the postbox.
Any witness or anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0192 of 21/2.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Robber jailed after break-in was transmitted via Xbox
- Family announce the death of actress Dora Bryan
- Man dies after collapse outside restaurant
- Van driver airlifted to hospital after crash
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
Comments are closed on this article.