Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Thieves steal Etchingham village postbox
1:36pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
Cheeky thieves have stolen a post-box from a village high street.
The small postbox was unscrewed and removed from a telegraph pole near to Etchingham Church in the High Street of the village near Heathfield between 4.20pm on Wednesday and 4.20pm on Thursday.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said it is unknown at this stage whether there was any mail in the postbox.
Any witness or anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0192 of 21/2.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- David Cameron and George Osborne visit Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Government promises £2m to help town's tourism industry
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police probing suspicious death of 60-year-old man
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Firefighters were heroes in blaze battle
Comments are closed on this article.