A pensioner has suffered a serious head injury after being hit by two cars as he walked to shops.
The 77-year-old man was injured as he crossed Ifield Drive in Crawley and was hit by a silver Ford Fiesta and black Volkswagen Passat.
The pedestrian from Faygate was taken to St George's Hospital in London with a serious head injury after being injured opposite Ifield shopping parade at shortly after 6pm last night.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Henwood.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over