Police have made an appeal for a mother to return home with her three children.
Morritz Grayston left her home in Markwick Terrace in St Leonards with her three children, Felicia, eight, Troy, four, and one-year-old Ethan on Thursday February 27.
The 34-year-old is known to have been in Eastbourne, London, and believed to have been in Suffolk and Corringham in Essex.
She has been in phone contact with police but officers have become more concerned about her welfare.
Detective Inspector Hannah Willard said: "Morritz, we are appealing to you to please come back home to St Leonards.
“We are concerned about you, Ethan, Felicia and Troy. Please get back in touch with us.
Police describe Morritz as black, 5' 6" with black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a grey woollen coat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting serial 1139 of 27/2.
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding