A football club is offering fans the chance to meet their musical heroes in person.
Brighton and Hove Albion and Albion in the Community have teamed up with hip-pop duo The Rizzle Kicks to offer two lucky fans the chance to meet Harley and Jordon back stage and go to their sold-out show at the Brighton Centre this Friday.
The former Brighton and Hove school pupils finish their UK tour with the homecoming gig promoting their second album, Roaring 20's, released last September.
To win text AITC20 £1 to 70070.
The competition closes at midnight tonight and the winners will be chosen at random and notified on Friday morning.
Entrants are warned that texts will be charged at £1 plus standard network rate with proceeds going towards Albion in the Community.
You must be over 18 and have bill payers’ permission to enter and be accompanied by an adult to the event if under 14.
For more details visit www.seagulls.co.uk.
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding