A nuisance neighbour and burglar is wanted by police.
Sussex Police are seeking Grant Penfold who has been recalled to prison.
The 23-year-old who was on prison release licence, having previously sentenced for burglary, and is being recalled to prison at the request of the Probation Service for breaching the terms of his licence.
He is described as white, about 5'10", slim, with brown eyes Penfold is known to spend time in the Brighton and Hove areas and although he is not assessed as a direct threat to the general public anyone who sees him is asked to call 999.
In April 2012, he was found guilty of harassment after abusing his neighbours in Wolseley Road, Portslade.
Anyone else who has information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org serial 0712 of 18/3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes