Television presenter Charlie Webster gave some running tips to budding marathon runners ahead of the big event tomorrow.
The Sky Sports News presenter was in town to present Channel 4’s coverage of the Brighton Marathon.
But she dropped in to take a GCSE PE class at Patcham High School yesterday to help the kids with their technique.
She said: “It was fantastic and really fun.
“I was more nervous with a group of 17-year-olds than presenting on TV to thousands.
“But the teachers were great and everyone was really enthusiastic.
“By the end we were all laughing.”
The 31-year-old said she was looking forward to covering the Brighton Marathon and praised the event.
She added: “I love being by the sea and the beach. It’s great to have the sea air while running and it adds a different dimension.”
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout
- Firefighters called to burning Portaloo toilet seat
- Work needed at hospitals after mixed patients' report
- Memorials to be unveiled for brave war captain