Police have raised concerns about a man who was last seen more than four weeks ago.
Sussex Police are concerned for the welfare of Mark Staffurth after he was reported missing on April 1.
The 60-year-old Worthing man from Thorn Road was last seen on March 17 in Worthing town centre.
Sussex Police said it is believed that he has not been taking his medication and there are concerns for his health.
Sergeant Peter Davis from the Adur and Worthing Neighbourhood Response Team said: "Mark is described as white, 5'9" and thin with shoulder length grey hair and glasses. He usually goes to cafes in Warwick Street, Worthing.
“Mark has not been seen for a couple of weeks and his family are concerned for his welfare.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 952 of 1/4.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk
- Disappointment as Lancaster is pulled out of show