Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
The Cuthbert pub in Brighton set to close
10:00am Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
Landlords of a pub will be calling time for the last time this weekend after the freehold for the property was sold.
Robin Koehorst and Susanna Searle will finish trading at The Cuthbert, in Freshfield Road, in Brighton, at 6pm on Easter Sunday.
The pair reopened the pub almost two years ago, and will have drink specials and a limited menu available for the remaining days.
- Revealed: The Sussex council cash invested in fracking
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised
- Owner blames dog’s injury on uncut grass
Comments are closed on this article.