Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
The Cuthbert pub in Brighton set to close
10:00am Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
Landlords of a pub will be calling time for the last time this weekend after the freehold for the property was sold.
Robin Koehorst and Susanna Searle will finish trading at The Cuthbert, in Freshfield Road, in Brighton, at 6pm on Easter Sunday.
The pair reopened the pub almost two years ago, and will have drink specials and a limited menu available for the remaining days.
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Residents association given permission to challenge council over fracking permission
Comments are closed on this article.