Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- Ramadan joke café apologises
- Fans to switch car park after price hike row
- Dressing up for school’s 190th anniversary
- Gatwick set for bumper weekend
- Celebrity TV vet judges dog show
Comments are closed on this article.