Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- Clean-up operation underway after 'intense' south coast storm
- Huge incinerator given planning permission in Sussex
- Brighton hosts national festival that celebrates young innovation
- Police appeal to trace robber with knife who stole £450 from Bexhill newsagent
- Shoreham dishwasher fire put out with garden hose
Comments are closed on this article.