Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
Comments are closed on this article.