An LGBT choir will open the doors of a Brighton church for a free concert.
The Rainbow Chorus, based in the city, will perform at St George’s Church in Kemp Town for the Brighton Fringe Festival on the evening of May 19.
A choir spokeswoman said: “This is a chance to hear a preview of the colourful Rainbow Chorus performing contemporary hits, treasured favourites, choral classics and some surprises before they go to Dublin to perform in the Various Voices LGBT choral festival and in advance of the summer concert on July 12.”
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Teen arrested over pensioner attack
- Publisher denies creditors’ claims
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families