Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rainbow choir puts on free concert
5:00am Friday 18th April 2014 in News
An LGBT choir will open the doors of a Brighton church for a free concert.
The Rainbow Chorus, based in the city, will perform at St George’s Church in Kemp Town for the Brighton Fringe Festival on the evening of May 19.
A choir spokeswoman said: “This is a chance to hear a preview of the colourful Rainbow Chorus performing contemporary hits, treasured favourites, choral classics and some surprises before they go to Dublin to perform in the Various Voices LGBT choral festival and in advance of the summer concert on July 12.”
- Eastbourne Pier fire: The latest updates
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
Comments are closed on this article.