Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rainbow choir puts on free concert
5:00am Friday 18th April 2014 in News
An LGBT choir will open the doors of a Brighton church for a free concert.
The Rainbow Chorus, based in the city, will perform at St George’s Church in Kemp Town for the Brighton Fringe Festival on the evening of May 19.
A choir spokeswoman said: “This is a chance to hear a preview of the colourful Rainbow Chorus performing contemporary hits, treasured favourites, choral classics and some surprises before they go to Dublin to perform in the Various Voices LGBT choral festival and in advance of the summer concert on July 12.”
- Jailed sex attacker was "a real danger to lone women"
- Burglary victim: ‘I thought I was going to be killed’
- Anger at ‘sexist’ beauty range on sale at M&S
- Concern over whether NHS trust is providing value for money
- Bomb scare below East Sussex bridge
Comments are closed on this article.