Report this comment
  • "So nuttyju (won't post your real name) has been on the MfE home page on Facebook and has asked for 'back up' ...hence the two people who have since come forward saying she is talking sense!!!

    Here is a copy and paste of what was written. 'Can someone please come and back me up on the Argus website, I am fighting for my life in there full of the Extreme Left, scum that they are !!!'

    https://www.facebook
    .com/pages/March-For
    -England/17254023668
    2?fref=ts&filter=2

    Firstly nuttyju do some homework. MfE was given the benefit of the doubt on the first couple of marches. This proved to be a mistake by Brighton. From those marching under the MfE flag we had racist abuse and homophobic abuse. This then lead into violence.

    Every year when MfE comes to visit there is reports of violence from the Saturday evening right through to the Sunday evening.

    Why should Brighton residents and visitors to this city put up with the racist and homophobic abuse as well as the violence?

    Year after year we are told this is a 'family event'. Well I'm sorry but what family event starts with adults drinking at 10 am (witnessed at the station) and with the organiser having to remind people not to shout out racist or homophobic abuse!? What family event has within its ranks an adult who continually makes the nazi salute (as witnessed on Queens Road and at the station)?

    I celebrated St Georges day on St Georges day by going to my local pub ...having a few pints and watching the Morris Dances. We had kids running around and had lots of fun activities for them to do.

    In short ...why don't you just celebrate in YOUR OWN HOMETOWN ...as the majority of MfE don't actually live in Brighton ....or why doesn't MfE organise a lovely picnic in one of our lovely parks and have a proper family St Georges day?"
  • This field is mandatory
  • This field is mandatory
  • Please note we will not accept reports with HTML tags or URLs in them.


  • Enter the above word in the box below

March for England route to be reviewed after Brighton road collapse

March for England route to be reviewed after Brighton road collapse

March for England route to be reviewed after road collapse

March for England route to be reviewed after road collapse

First published in News
Last updated
by

Sunday's March for England event may be moved following the collapse of a road, police have confirmed.

The annual nationalist march is due to be held along the A259 King’s Road, Brighton.

Earlier this morning (April 25) part of the road collapsed.

Workmen had been fixing a fire exit at the Fortune of War pub, situated below the road.

The hole is located where nationalists are due to congregate ahead of the march on Sunday.

A Sussex Police spokeswoman said experts were on the scene carrying out an inspection.

She added a decision would be made later today or tomorrow into whether the march should be moved further down the road.

For the latest visit www.theargus.co.uk.

Local Businesses

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree