Report this comment
  • "In the article above it says;
    "The hole is located where nationalists are due to congregate ahead of the march on Sunday."

    I would take issue with the use of the term 'nationalists' to describe the marchers. I remember a couple of years ago walking through town and stumbling across these people marching and them shouting racial abuse at someone and the police sheparding them ignoring it.

    They should be banned from marching because it intimidates local people, and as far as I'm concerned I am very proud to live in a multicultural country and a liberal city."
  • This field is mandatory
  • This field is mandatory
  • Please note we will not accept reports with HTML tags or URLs in them.


  • Enter the above word in the box below

March for England route to be reviewed after Brighton road collapse

March for England route to be reviewed after Brighton road collapse

March for England route to be reviewed after road collapse

March for England route to be reviewed after road collapse

First published in News
Last updated
by

Sunday's March for England event may be moved following the collapse of a road, police have confirmed.

The annual nationalist march is due to be held along the A259 King’s Road, Brighton.

Earlier this morning (April 25) part of the road collapsed.

Workmen had been fixing a fire exit at the Fortune of War pub, situated below the road.

The hole is located where nationalists are due to congregate ahead of the march on Sunday.

A Sussex Police spokeswoman said experts were on the scene carrying out an inspection.

She added a decision would be made later today or tomorrow into whether the march should be moved further down the road.

For the latest visit www.theargus.co.uk.

Local Businesses

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree