A former guest house could be transformed into a large family house.
Brighton and Hove City Council has received an application to transform the guest house in 32 Camelford Street, Brighton, into a house with a minimum of four bedrooms.
Brighton-based Chalk Architecture Ltd has drawn up plans for the conversion .
A decision on the application is expected in June.
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Travellers move on to St Helen's Park in Hangleton
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services