A former guest house could be transformed into a large family house.
Brighton and Hove City Council has received an application to transform the guest house in 32 Camelford Street, Brighton, into a house with a minimum of four bedrooms.
Brighton-based Chalk Architecture Ltd has drawn up plans for the conversion .
A decision on the application is expected in June.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Travellers are moved from popular park