Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion director prepares for election battle
6:36pm Friday 2nd May 2014 in News
A football club executive has been selected to stand for a suburban ward in next year’s local elections.
Mr Perry will be joined by voluntary sector worker Nigel Jenner and freelance journalist Chris Henry, who is currently working for Labour candidate Peter Kyle’s campaign for Hove at next year’s general election.
Mr Perry said: "I am delighted to have been selected to represent the people of Hangleton and Knoll and they will be my top priority.
“I will be working hard with the other Labour candidates, the Labour Parliamentary Candidate, and the Labour Group to ensure that after the election in May 2015, the ward is well represented by three Labour councillors and a Labour Member of Parliament. “
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.