Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Tourists return to Gatwick after Kenyan terrorist warning
2:03pm Friday 16th May 2014 in News
Scores of tourists are arriving back at gatwick after terrorist fears in Kenya.
Hundreds of UK tourists are set to be evacuated from parts of the North African country after the Foreign Office warned of a "high threat" from terrorists.
Tour operators Thomson and First Choice have cancelled all flights to the country's second city Mombasa until October and said some 400 holidaymakers would be flown back as a precaution.
Kenya's capital Nairobi has been rocked by two bomb blasts which are being linked to the militant Islamist al-Shabab group.
Have your holiday plans been affected? Are your friends or relatives flying home from Kenya now? If so, please call 01273 544530 or email email@example.com.
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- More use of stingers to halt getaway cars on Sussex's roads
- Firefighters stumble across cannabis farm
- Anger as new figures show just two people prosecuted for Fly-tipping in Brighton and Hove in a year
Comments are closed on this article.