Scores of tourists are arriving back at gatwick after terrorist fears in Kenya.
Hundreds of UK tourists are set to be evacuated from parts of the North African country after the Foreign Office warned of a "high threat" from terrorists.
Tour operators Thomson and First Choice have cancelled all flights to the country's second city Mombasa until October and said some 400 holidaymakers would be flown back as a precaution.
Kenya's capital Nairobi has been rocked by two bomb blasts which are being linked to the militant Islamist al-Shabab group.
Have your holiday plans been affected? Are your friends or relatives flying home from Kenya now? If so, please call 01273 544530 or email email@example.com.
- Police hunting three gunmen after Brighton shooting
- All they want is a place to play - The Argus launches Save Our Centres campaign
- Brighton shooting was "targeted attack"
- Great Escape hero Bernard and wife Irene leave £600,000 in will to RNLI
- Katie Price hits back over "£1,000" school run bill claims