Cyclists will be ringing their bells in support of better relations between themselves and pedestrians.
The Ring My Bell flashmob will hit Brighton between 3pm and 4pm today.
There will be a three-hour rehearsal from 11am to 2pm beforehand at One Church in Gloucester Place.
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief
- More Brighton and Hove councillors 'will defect to Ukip'