A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Convicted murderer released on licence goes on to shoot his neighbour
- Regulator does not know who is transporting Sussex patients
- No train service for Lewes on Bonfire Night
- Council tax payment "last priority" for councillor among 16 pursued over bills
- Extra steps taken to try to prevent missed opportunities after death of agony aunt