A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Brighton and Hove at a "disadvantage" because of slow decision making, council leader claims
- Food and drink businesses back campaign to Remain in EU
- Cat-cam gives viewer a purr-fect chance to get an insight into a charity's work
- Big Grey Pole - The parody song about the i360
- Award-winning home that was once a water pumping station has gone on the market for £1.375million