A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Relatives blame social workers over death of "cheeky cheerful chappie"
- Despite a public break-up, Zoe and Norman remain the best of friends
- Why is my dad's killer on the run again? Daughter's anger as murderer hunted
- Hunt for man in sex attack on teenager in Brighton
- King Alfred leisure site project hit by further delay