A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice