A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Brighton mother hits out at TV presenter Dan Hill over child maintenance
- Brighton and Hove City Council 'lays down welcome mat for travellers'
- Laughing gas party craze could cause more young deaths, Brighton doctor warns
- Ballot for train drivers over 2.65% pay offer
- Brighton 'at crisis point': City’s heritage and architecture victim of wanton neglect