A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Good weather, roadworks and a Friday afternoon in half term brings Brighton to a standstill
- Chef stands up for cannabis users in court
- Best of Sussex to be honoured tonight at Argus Community Stars Awards
- Newhaven to Dieppe cross channel ferry route to continue in 2015 as new operator signs up
- Poker ace is flush as his winnings top £1m mark