Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Steam train will run from Seaford to Brighton to celebrate 150th anniversary of the railway line on June 7
10:40am Sunday 18th May 2014 in News
A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Travellers arrive in West Worthing
- Revealed: Sussex is costly for students
- Man, 62, arrested after leg-stroking sexual assaults on bus journeys
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
Comments are closed on this article.