A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Shops selling booze to teens are snared
- Police drop Hove murder investigation after post mortem says woman died from natural causes
- Driver loses control and crashes after being pursued by police
- CCTV: 16-year-old boy "headbutted in the face" by man asking for cigarette paper
- Two car crash in Brighton