A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Man arrested after four and a half hour rooftop stand off with police
- Man killed by train near Shoreham station named
- Parents face £70 school run parking fines
- VIDEO: Watch out for the giant jellyfish causing stir on the beaches
- Young bikers killed in crash with Range Rover are named