A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Travel and weather updates
- Hospital admits fault over deadly bacteria
- Father cheats death as roof caves in around him
- Residents angry over late-night violence and drug dealing at popular student night
- New statistics reveal Brighton and Hove is the fifth worst congested in the country