A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Driver killed after car leaves the road and crashes into tree
- Government loses Supreme Court decision over Brexit
- The waste site developers claim you won't be able to see
- Shoreham Airshow disaster: Regulator agrees to accept all safety measures
- Second picture released in hunt over rape of woman, 19, in Brighton