A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Tributes pour in to crash victim Alex Jackson, 19
- £450m seafront redevelopment
- Resident to leave flat over missing snake
- Publisher cleared of assault in feud with neighbour, 87
- ‘Unique, exciting and radical’ – city’s small shops