Dozens of cannabis plants and two stolen motorbikes have been found by police officers in a workshop.
Sussex Police officers uncovered the items during a search of a workshop in Marringdean Road, Billingshurst, on Tuesday.
The discovery was made after a 28-year-old man from Billingshurst was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and he was further arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of cannabis and bailed until July 26.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Predator who raped a man and a woman on the same night jailed for 20 years
- Polegate councillor appears in court charged with attempted murder of wife
- Councillor in court over attempted murder of his wife
- Families fear Portslade playground has been 'forgotten’ by Brighton and Hove City Councillors
- Angry residents confront councillors and school boss over plans to take over popular park