The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- WITH VIDEO: Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice