The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Assault in Pavilion Gardens leaves victims in hospital
- University vows to rebuild Nepal tremor zone school
- Star’s pride in rise to success
- Vote now to secure £5k revamp
- Student to put artwork on display