The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton named
- Four passengers treated for injuries as bus crashes with car
- Mortar found in Brighton school
- Second wine theft in a week as burglars make off with more than £10,000 worth of bottles
- Brighton cafe-bar wins battle to keep its licence with a few minor amendments