The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Police officer suspended over selling sex while on sick leave allegations
- Petition calling for Southern to be sacked delivered to Number 10
- Thousands of Post Office staff set to strike prompting Christmas chaos fears
- Train compensation scheme "does not go far enough"
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver backs #MincePieMonday campaign to raise money for Brighton charity