The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- £6m to be used to fix roundabout at Brighton's "most hazardous" junction
- Gun sezied in armed police stand-off with man in caravan
- Government body slams council claims over concessionary bus travel
- UPDATE: Police hunt for missing man in Brighton with helicopter
- Brighton bin strike still on as union members have "no trust" in management