The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Pupil, 15, arrested for possession of class A and B drugs on Hove secondary school grounds
- 'I've done nothing wrong' insists Hove man at centre of football scandal
- ‘I cannot believe murderer is on the run yet again’
- Get ready for new police drama The Level set in Brighton
- £1000 of dangerous fireworks stolen from secure warehouse