The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Legal executive jailed for stealing £100k from her clients
- 10 top tips to keep cool on what is expected to be the hottest day of the year
- University of Sussex expansion plans "inappropriate and insensitive" claim Brighton and Hove City Council legal team
- New runway should be built at Heathrow rather than at Gatwick
- Council slammed for blocking petition against "bumper six-figure payout" to former chief executive