The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Four serving police officers under investigation over handling of reported Jimmy Savile sex assualt
- Rooftop man pleads guilty to wasting police time after 30 officers involved in four and a half hour standoff
- Man exposes himself to 13-year-old while urinating in street - can you help with police appeal?
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- UPDATE: A21 closed both ways due to serious accident with severe delays