The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Teenager raped on seafront
- Car crashes into tree – emergency services on the scene
- After effects of Hurricane Gonzalo set to sweep through Sussex
- Cyclist left with head injuries after crash with bus
- Train bosses ordered to keep the noise down