The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Policeman left paralysed after accident while on holiday with young family
- Yummy steak and kidney pie is the best! Sussex farm shop scoops gold at awards ceremony
- Band bans all phones from their secret Brighton gig
- Couple set to break the record for oldest to marry when they tie the knot on his 103rd birthday
- Youngsters dance their way to the top of international contest