Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have you herd about the thieves who stole an elephant?
12:04pm Friday 30th May 2014 in News
Thieves have stolen an elephant from a front garden.
The concrete elephant garden ornament, worth £50, was stolen from a front garden of a house in Udimore Road, Rye, overnight between Monday and Tuesday.
Sussex Police say that the ornament is “extremely heavy” and would most likely need two people to lift it.
Any witness or anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1457 of 27/5.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man jailed for strangling friend’s cat
- Ramadan joke café apologises
- Housing developers must ‘get a move on’
- Two arrested after man stabbed
- Fans to switch car park after price hike row
Comments are closed on this article.