Three people were hurt following a collision between a taxi and a BMW this morning.
The accident happened in New Church Road, near the junction with Braemore Road in Hove at about 2am.
A spokesman for East Sussex fire and Rescue Service said the injured people were out of the car by the time crews arrived and were being treated by paramedics at the scene.
There were no reports anyone was seriously hurt.
Investigations into the cause of the accident are continuing.
- University confirms links to Westminster terrorist
- Mayor’s seven trips to China and hospitality received investigated
- Motorcyclist, 23, killed in crash with horse box named
- Fighting mothers grappled on the floor as their children watched on
- Mother arrested on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a child at pub