Three people were hurt following a collision between a taxi and a BMW this morning.
The accident happened in New Church Road, near the junction with Braemore Road in Hove at about 2am.
A spokesman for East Sussex fire and Rescue Service said the injured people were out of the car by the time crews arrived and were being treated by paramedics at the scene.
There were no reports anyone was seriously hurt.
Investigations into the cause of the accident are continuing.
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- Man who fell asleep while cooking his dinner is led to safety by firefighters
- Man denies four sexual assaults on teenage girls using Brighton and Hove bus services
- Seven-month wait for faulty intercom fix