Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Candle fire in sheltered housing block
9:49am Sunday 8th June 2014 in News
Firefighters were called after a romantically-inclined resident fell asleep with his candle still burning.
Crews from Preston Circus Fire Station were called to The Orchards sheltered housing in Moulsecoomb Way, Brighton, at 4.45am this morning after the candle burnt down and set fire to the table.
Fortunately the resident was able to put out the fire by himself before firefighters arrived.
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Man dies after his dog is involved in a fight
Comments are closed on this article.