Man needs treatment after kitchen fire

Man needs treatment after kitchen fire

Man needs treatment after kitchen fire

First published in News

A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.

The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.

Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:01am Sun 8 Jun 14

power_ranger says...

generic fire truck
generic fire truck power_ranger
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree