A man got into difficulties trying to recover his flip-flop from the sea.
South East Coast Ambulance Service were called to Hastings at 11am this morning after he got into difficulty trying to recover his flip flop from sea but fortunately the man did not need treatment.
Paramedics said the incident highlighted the strength of the tide and undercurrent with other swimmers also reporting difficult swimming conditions.
- Tarot reader tells how she revealed murder in her cards and killer confessed
- Naked bike ride picture REMOVED from station's gallery after complaint
- 10,000 people sign petition demanding railway franchise review
- Eastbourne shuns Blue Flag beach scheme due to 'enormous cost'
- The Argus EU debate to host EU debate